- RSS Channel Showcase 2117836
- RSS Channel Showcase 6276157
- RSS Channel Showcase 8956970
- RSS Channel Showcase 1182884
Articles on this Page
- 11/27/18--04:45: _PSFK Retail Confere...
- 11/27/18--04:30: _How Paid Access ...
- 11/27/18--04:15: _Interview, Part Two...
- 11/27/18--04:00: _How Brands Like Flo...
- 11/26/18--04:30: _How Retailers Like ...
- 11/26/18--04:00: _How Health & F...
- 11/28/18--04:30: _How An AI-Enabled B...
- 11/28/18--04:00: _How Nike Is Innovat...
- 11/29/18--04:30: _Op-Ed: Why Cannabis...
- 11/29/18--04:15: _Interview: Inside C...
- 11/30/18--04:55: _PSFK Retail Confere...
- 11/30/18--04:15: _How Brands Like Mer...
- 12/03/18--04:00: _How Target Is Using...
- 12/01/18--04:30: _Interview: How 167-...
- 12/04/18--04:45: _PSFK Retail Confere...
- 12/04/18--04:30: _Interview: Girlboss...
- 12/04/18--04:00: _How Brands Like eBa...
- 12/03/18--14:01: _[New report] Drivin...
- 12/05/18--04:30: _Interview: How Subs...
- 12/06/18--04:30: _Interview: How Ritu...
- 11/28/18--04:00: How Nike Is Innovating Across The CX Experience
- 11/29/18--04:15: Interview: Inside CVS’s (Millennial-Geared) ‘BeautyIRL’ Stores
- 11/30/18--04:15: How Brands Like Merck Use Data To Enable More Efficient Delivery
- 12/03/18--14:01: [New report] Driving Sales Through Video Engagement
Before speaking at PSFK's Future of Retail 2019 Conference on January 16, Amy Vener of Pinterest shares key insights on how the social inspiration platform is helping brands bring the discovery stage of shopping to ecommerce, as well as why visual search is the future of digital retail
A new survey predicts the growth of paywall, paid-memberships and subscriptions and how these strategies will replace advertising as the key revenue generator for digital media publishers
App developer Jared Cocken tells PSFK how Inscape uses sophisticated data technology to build a better mindfulness experience and help users form a meditation habit.
Retailers like Target and Sephora are turning to consumers in order to gather data, gauge desires and develop product assortments or experience offerings
Retailers from Eileen Fisher to Bloomingdale's are developing creative methods to attract consumers into brick-and-mortar locations, providing a customized and memorable experience
Innovative brands are using customer data to create customized exercise and health plans specific to each user's unique needs
With the acquisition of competing app Reserve, Resy aims to become a leading service bringing together restaurants and diners in a single app, providing consumers a convenient booking experience while enabling venues to better track their business
As detailed in PSFK's Future of Retail 2019 report, here's how fitness brand Nike is reimagining the consumer experience, through DTC methods in membership services, app integrations and more
Jeffrey Hill, CEO of Hill-3 Investments, explains the enormous potential within the cannabis and CBD space, and how increasing understanding of its use across health and fitness industries combined with its financial impact at state and federals are driving its meteoric growth
Maly Bernstein, vice president of beauty and personal care, discusses the retailer's radical makeover of the category via new concept stores featuring trendy brands and immersive experiences—including Glamsquad salon services
Before speaking at PSFK's Future of Retail 2019 Conference on January 16, Bonobos co-president, Brad Andrews, explains how the brand is distinguishing itself in the premium apparel space by focusing on focusing on proper fits at every size, all while maintaining price parity
As detailed in PSFK's Last-Mile Delivery Debrief, top brands are improving their delivery process by streamlining consumer and inventory data collection and analysis
As detailed in PSFK's Future of Retail 2019 report, Target is reimagining the consumer experience with app-based solutions, from enabling visual search technology and a digital wallet to sourcing consumer feedback through a secret social network
PSFK speaks to Mike Hafer, SVP, Marketing and Field Execution, North America for Western Union about how his company is building a future-proof, multigenerational strategy
Before taking the stage at PSFK's Future of Retail Conference next month, HERO's CEO and founder Adam Levene discusses how his company is assisting retailers in pioneering the future of omnichannel retail, optimally synching their digital and in-store retail spaces while also re-humanizing the experience.
In the wake of #MeToo activism, Girlboss founder and former Nasty Gal CEO, Sophia Amoruso, is taking her efforts in supporting women's success to the next level with a new professional community
Adding value to consumer purchases, top retailers like Walmart and Waitrose are ensuring frictionless product experiences by offering support like in-purchase installation scheduling grocery delivery straight to customers' fridges
As more consumers are watching videos on their mobile devices, leveraging the video format is becoming an increasingly crucial strategy for brands. From personalized media to live-streamed experiences to shoppable video, brands are finding innovative ways to leverage content to generate revenue. This PSFK research paper explores best-in-class examples of how video is directly connecting customers to products, via entertaining and educational content, and more. Published December 2018#digital-media #livestream #livestreaming #media-2 #papers #personalized-media #premium #retail #retail-purchasing #shoppable-video #snapshots
Daily Harvest's frozen soups, smoothies and other meals offer convenience and on-demand ingredients to busy millennials, and in its new interactive popup shop, the brand is focusing on enabling an environment for experimentation and consumer feedback
The founder of the cult direct-to-consumer brand tells PSFK how she builds credibility and trust with consumers by offering a product previously unavailable among women's supplements, focusing on quality and transparency of ingredients reflected in the clear pills themselves