- RSS Channel Showcase 2236396
- RSS Channel Showcase 3103909
- RSS Channel Showcase 2230931
- RSS Channel Showcase 4898499
Articles on this Page
- 10/24/18--04:30: _How Brands Like Ama...
- 10/23/18--04:30: _How REI’s #Op...
- 11/12/18--04:30: _Interview: How A Vi...
- 11/12/18--03:30: _How Warby Parker Is...
- 11/13/18--04:30: _Interview: Shopping...
- 11/13/18--04:15: _Interview: How An O...
- 11/13/18--04:00: _Retail Leaders From...
- 11/14/18--04:30: _Ketel One Botanical...
- 11/14/18--04:00: _How Brands Like Ris...
- 11/16/18--04:30: _PSFK Retail Confere...
- 11/16/18--04:00: _Interview: Neighbor...
- 11/16/18--03:30: _PSFK’s Guide To Any...
- 11/15/18--13:34: _[New report] Last-M...
- 11/15/18--04:30: _Interview: How Heyd...
- 11/15/18--03:30: _How Brands Like Bes...
- 11/20/18--04:30: _Interview: Macerich...
- 11/20/18--04:00: _How Fitness Brands ...
- 11/21/18--04:45: _PSFK Retail Confere...
- 11/21/18--04:30: _How Brands Like Vol...
- 11/23/18--03:55: _Interview: How The ...
- 11/12/18--03:30: How Warby Parker Is Innovating Across The CX Cycle
- 11/15/18--13:34: [New report] Last-Mile Delivery Debrief
- 11/15/18--04:30: Interview: How Heyday Puts The Human Touch Into Skincare
- 11/21/18--04:30: How Brands Like Volvo Add Meaningful Value To Customers’ Lives
- 11/23/18--03:55: Interview: How The UPS Store Is Reinventing The Shipping Experience
Whether designing a personal wardrobe or pairing previously purchased pieces together to form a stylish ensemble, brands are using AI-enabled technology to provide their customers with personalized shopping and styling
EVP Ben Steele tells PSFK how REI helps its members live life fully by embracing the outdoors and opting out of the consumer frenzy exemplified by Black Friday
In an interview with design platform The Wild, PSFK learned about how the company is enabling real-time virtual collaboration among designers, helping them craft customized, immersive store experiences informed by retailers' data
As detailed in PSFK's Future of Retail 2019 report, here's how eyewear company Warby Parker is reimagining the consumer experience, driving sales and remaining a top DTC brand by owning all elements of the retail life cycle
To help consumers wade through the overabundance of items available online and avoid unreliable reviews, MASSE is enabling social commerce between friends and family to share and recommend products
In an interview with PSFK, Beth Helmstetter, founder of charitable online gift registry The Good Beginning, discusses why couples are increasingly looking for more altruistic ways to celebrate their nuptials, and how her service helps design them a seamless portal for event-based donation
As consumers' relationships with brands move beyond the transactional, retailers find it increasingly important to integrate meaningfully into their customer's lifestyle
The coworking space teamed up with a design studio to create an oasis for members to enjoy meditation, yoga, naps and more, and featured products from KetelOne's recent Botanicals line, aimed at a generation of wellness-focused consumers
As consumers look to more holistic views on health, retailers are responding by enabling wellness recovery and fitness services that address both the physical and mental all in one setting
Before taking the stage at PSFK's upcoming Future of Retail Conference on January 16, Lively CEO and founder Michelle Cordiero explains how the women's apparel company is marshaling the power of community to build a brand that is consumer-centric, data-driven and focused on maintaining a dialogue with its audience
Prioritizing community and storytelling over markdowns and sales per square foot, Neighborhood Goods has set out to disrupt retail in Plano, Texas
Our newest debrief shows how brands and companies can reroute their supply chain to be lean, agile and responsive to consumer delivery expectations
Thanks to the rise of e-commerce players like Amazon, consumers now expect that all retailers, both online or offline, will meet baseline levels of speed and service when it comes to last-mile delivery, and retailers are struggling to keep up. This need for personalized delivery and fast shipping places enormous pressure on the rigidity of supply chain flow. High-tech dreams of drones that can bring goods anywhere or autonomous delivery pods may arise in a not-to-distant future, but today, retailers need to reroute their supply chain to be lean, agile and responsive to consumer shopping behavior.
PSFK’s Last-Mile Delivery Debrief explores how innovative brands and retailers are eliminating time-consuming supply chain hierarchies, consolidating communication and inventory across channels and leveraging data-enabled technologies, to not only deliver more quickly, but also empower consumers with more flexible options and tailored service.
Published November 2018 #debriefs #delivery #delivery-logistics #featured #fulfillment #inventory #logistics #member-research #product-pickup #retail #shipping #supply-chain
Adam Ross and Michael Pollak, founders of growing skincare and facial shop mini-chain Heyday, discuss their focus on making expert-led, personalized skincare available to all
Retailers are driving value with consumers by offering them personalized guidance and information at every touchpoint, from the pre-purchase, decision-making stage all the way to post-purchase support
With retail design platform BrandBox, commercial real estate company Macerich has found a way to bring digitally native brands into its malls and shopping centers
Athletic studios and brands are extending their services to their clients, focusing resources on post-workout practices that support consumers' health and wellness even after they've completed their routine
Before taking the stage at PSFK's upcoming Future of Retail Conference on January 16, Dirty Lemon founder and CEO Zak Normandin tells PSFK how he is pioneering a new kind of beverage brand built around strong customer relationships, seamless retail technology, and innovative product
Top retailers like Volvo and Alibaba are fostering loyalty by offering services that make them invaluable parts of their customers' lives, launching programs like memberships offering exclusive experiences, rewards and support
Catering to a growing number of 'micro small-business' customers and millennials, the company aims to turn shipping into a memorable retail experience, and bring the shipping store into the 21st century